Now housed in Fitzrovia’s One Fitzroy place, the Fit Out of The Estée Lauder Companies building unites over 25 brands whilst retaining their identity in an open and flexible environment designed to attract and retain talent. Set over 10 floors, all the individual brands shine and have their own identity within the business, yet technology also allows key areas to be rebranded at the touch of a button.
The first HQ designed predominately for women fosters a sense of community between each of the brands and encourages employee interaction.
Congratulations to the whole professional team for creating an inspiring workplace ideally suited for the Estée Lauder family.
Good luck to the team for the national BCO awards in October.
Here are some Fit Out facts from our projects which we thought may be of interest:
- Despite a more cautious mood from asset managers, BW continue to see a lot of Cat A refurbishment. 50% of our current workload.
- The sectors we see taking new space: techies (40%) and law firms (25%), whilst the banks and media are refurbishing in situ.
- The average sq ft price for the offices we have fitted out over the last 12 months is £105.
- The items with the longest lead in times in the average office are: Specialist mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment, joinery and specialist lighting.
- There are lots of major projects in the market, but we are also pleased to see robust activity in sub £2M. Currently this makes up 60% of our workload.
If you would like to visit one of our current projects or talk to us about the above, please get in touch.