Business Development Executive
£25000 Per Annum Bonus (5K), Travel Paid, Health Insurance, Pension
During the last 12 months BW, has experienced impressive growth in our business with an increase in turnover from £150million to over £180 million, this has highlighted the need to strengthen our business development team.
This role consists of the generation of new sales opportunities and for potential new clients, both self-generated, warm leads and from reactive enquiries. You will also have to research information, network and proactively gain referrals.
- Attract potential clients to meet and entertain, i.e. book appointments
- Assisting with sales forecasting and meeting sales targets;
- Identifying, managing and monitoring potential business with clients;
- Prospecting, lead generation of new business. Booking meetings with these businesses.
- Ensuring that the CRM database is up to date and regularly reviewed with your opportunities, contacts and other key information;
- Put forward ideas to improve brand awareness and generate sales leads;
- Establishing direct relationships with suppliers to share leads and market info;
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Relevant Experience:
- Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for attention to detail;
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion; Strong sense of initiative and “can do” attitude;
- Confidence to perform telesales role in open-plan office environment;
- Persistence and resilience to make up to 50 sales calls each day;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; Strong bias toward client facing roles.?
We are looking for an individual who is curious, determined, intelligent and driven and most importantly team orientated.
RIGHT TO WORK
This position does not provide sponsorship, you must be eligible to work in the UK otherwise your application will not be considered.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE (NO SPEC CVS, NO CALLS, NO EMAILS)
BW is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applicants from all suitably qualified person regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation.