Health and Safety Manager
£55000 - £65000 Per Annum Travel Paid, Pension, Bupa, 28 days holiday, Life insurance
During the last 12 months BW, has experienced impressive growth in our business with an increase in turnover from £150 million to over £180 million.
Safety is our first priority across our business and projects, due to our rapid growth we now require additional support within our Health and Safety Department
- Assisting and advising on all aspects of health and safety across the site
- Promoting best practice health and safety across site and promote a positive safety culture
- Investigate any accidents and near misses
- Undertaking site inductions and engaging with subcontractors
- Support the Pre-Construction Team in all the Health & Safety aspects of Tenders
- Help in ensuring that all company accreditations linked or related to Health & Safety are maintained
- Attend tender Interviews and Client meetings when required
- Aid in the design and development of systems and processes
- 5 Years Health and Safety experience in construction preferably within fit-out.
- A solid understanding of industry standards
- Stakeholder management, internal and external
- Able to evidence examples of exemplary health and safety delivery
- Ability and desire to drive innovation and best practise
- CSCS Black/Silver/White
- A sense of humour
- Asbestos Awareness
- First aid at work
- Temporary works supervisor/co-ordinator
- Scaffold awareness
- Behavioural safety
RIGHT TO WORK
This position does not provide sponsorship, you must be eligible to work in the UK otherwise your application will not be considered.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE (NO SPEC CVS, NO CALLS, NO EMAILS)
BW is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applicants from all suitably qualified person regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.