£45000 - £50000 Per Annum Travel Paid, Pension, Bupa, 28 days holiday, Life insurance
During the last 12 months BW, has experienced impressive growth in our business with an increase in turnover from £150million to over £180 million, this has highlighted the need to strengthen our Accountancy team.
- Producing monthly board report
- Attend monthly CVR meetings with commercial team and challenge/reconcile.
- Working with Credit Control / Commercial Team to ensure WIP is converted
- Developing additional reports / analysis as required
- Record keeping and submission of our R & D Tax Credit scheme
- Quarterly bonus administration
- Ad hoc reporting
- AAT Qualified
- CIMA started or planned to start
- High level of excel knowledge, incl graphical presentation of data
- Experience of construction industry is beneficial
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of WIP
- Attention to detail
- Working under pressure/tight deadlines
- Working with others – a large portion of your time will be spent working with the commercial team.
RIGHT TO WORK
This position does not provide sponsorship, you must be eligible to work in the UK otherwise your application will not be considered.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE (NO SPEC CVS, NO CALLS, NO EMAILS)
BW is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applicants from all suitably qualified person regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.