£22000 - £25000 Per Annum Travel to work paid, healthcare, 28 days holiday
We are recruiting for the role of a dedicated Receptionist for our Head Office at 5 Old Bailey, London. It is a key role to ensure we provide an excellent first point of contact to any clients, consultants and sub-contractors visiting or calling our offices.
Acting as the company’s first point of contact, both in person and on the telephone, the Receptionist will be required to manage the reception area and the meeting room suite including all associated admin and housekeeping tasks.
Duties are likely to include, but not be limited to the following:
- Meeting and greeting guests and visitors, putting them at ease and providing refreshments as necessary
- Managing and directing incoming telephone calls and enquiries
- Opening and distributing incoming post and deliveries
- Sending outgoing post, including the use and upkeep of the franking machine
- Managing bookings for the Meeting Room Suite ensuring that meetings do not clash and that rooms are clear, clean and tidy
- Providing refreshments before and during meetings as appropriate
- Logging and recording courier bookings and requests for drawing copying)
- Assisting in the provision of general housekeeping duties to the main kitchen area and coffee point, ensuring that all standard sundries and refreshments are available and ordered in a timely manner
- Maintaining holiday records for all staff
- Providing general administrative support as and when required
- Using general office equipment as necessary such as wire binding machine, laminator, photocopier etc.
The ideal candidate will be articulate and well-presented with great communication skills:
- Your personal strengths must include a strong personality, excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills and a determined and passionate attitude.
- Keen eyes and ears and a recall for names, faces and detail are important as is the ability to demonstrate good administrative and organisational skills.
- You must possess a passion for the task and be proactive at all times as well as being able to multi-task and prioritise, working in a fast paced office environment which may include multiple interruptions whilst still meeting individual expectations and maintaining the highest level of accuracy at all times.
- You must be able to work fast, efficiently and independently, responding to tasks and requests with minimal supervision demonstrating initiative, flexibility and adaptability.
- You will also be a strong team player, whilst showing individuality within this ethos.
- As the first point of contact for anyone visiting the company’s offices, you will maintain a professional image at all times and, although not required to wear a suit, must dress smartly and appropriately on all occasions.
The role is full time permanent working five days a week, Monday to Friday, from 09:00 until 18:00
RIGHT TO WORK
This position does not provide sponsorship, you must be eligible to work in the UK otherwise your application will not be considered.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE (NO SPEC CVS, NO CALLS, NO EMAILS)
BW is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applicants from all suitably qualified person regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.