2017 Market update
3rd April 2017
The market is a bit uncertain at the moment but we have seen positive trends
Here are some Fit Out facts from our projects which we thought may be of interest:
- Despite a more cautious mood from asset managers, BW continue to see a lot of Cat A refurbishment. 50% of our current workload.
- The sectors we see taking new space: techies (40%) and law firms (25%), whilst the banks and media are refurbishing in situ.
- The average sq ft price for the offices we have fitted out over the last 12 months is £105.
- The items with the longest lead in times in the average office are: Specialist mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment, joinery and specialist lighting.
- There are lots of major projects in the market, but we are also pleased to see robust activity in sub £2M. Currently this makes up 60% of our workload.
If you would like to visit one of our current projects or talk to us about the above, please get in touch.